Money Raised Since 2015
June 2015/16 £687.30 *
June 2016/17 £845.36*
June 2017/18 £1033.20*
June 2018/19 £1198.78*
GRAND TOTAL £3764.64
1) Any parcels dispatched must be secure as any packaging with extra charge will be left at the sorting office and returned to its original destination within eighteen calendar days, ( This was suggested via poll on social media site )
2) It is up to the sender to arrange on how there collection is dispatched to its destination, StampOutMND can no longer fund this in anyway whether large or small, This is to keep expenses to a minimum raising more funds for the charity.
If you believe that this may refer to you contact me and i will do my upmost to assist in trying to find your parcel.
Once parcel located it is up to the sender to arrange the delivery (if extra charge is applied) by contacting the address below
Contact Details: Royal Mail, Kidsgrove Delivery Office, Congleton Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST7 1YY 03456 021 021
COLLECTION / DROP OFF POINT'S
1) StampOutMND has no control whats so ever over "collection points" these are solely persons volunteering & wanting help my cause, Any questions to be directed to the collection point in question, It is solely the collectors responsibility to dispatch large amounts of donations as volunteers also have to pay for the postage and not fair to ask them to pay for your large donation, Contact your local collection point for more details.
2) Anyone no longer wishing to be a collection point, get in touch to be deleted from this website.
FREE WORLDWIDE POSTAGE
As of 16/08/2018 we now offer free postage upto 20KG by ringing +44(0)141 328 9357 email:firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details and weight of the parcel sending, Then you will be sent a "free of charge" label / envelope. By Quoting Ref: StampOutMND.
Any parcels sent this way may not get a confirmation from myself as they go straight to the company or may take upto eight weeks to confirm if i am told when your parcel has been processed.
1) If possible cut around loose stamps leaving 5/10 cm. The less dead weight of your collection the more value added to collection.
2) Normal stamp albums to be split as the album also is dead weight, Stamps to be taken off normal envelopes,
3) Commemoritve stamps, First Day Covers or anything else are ARE accepted as one as they are whether in albums or not.
Xchange Master operate a system whereby a new envelope is sent out to a supporter with a generic thank you letter after they process your original donation.
Xchange Master will also pass the supporters name and address onto me, as long as i have made it clear to them that this happens and that they consent.
Xchange Master do not keep your data once they have processed your donations and/or sent out a new envelope.
Xchange Master offer 2 types of pick ups. Either a courier to pick up from a premises, however they do not give a time so need the person to be in all day. Alternatively can dropped off at a local convenience store / newsagent etc (there is usually one within a mile of everybody) and the advantage of this is they can drop of at a time of their leisure.
Xchange Master Though advertise free postage from the customer, The value of the postage is taken from the value of the collection sent.
This is a non profit charity fundraiser, Any monies raised goes to MND Cheshire, This is after expenses for the up keep of StampOutMND
1) Website Annual Charge
3) Other Charges That May Apply
Any finances can be viewed on request.
CASH DONATION'S / PURCHASES
1) To make a Cash Donation Go To Either "Home" Or "MND Help" Pages where you can either donate to JustGiving that will go to MNDCheshire or click on MNDA Link that will take you direct to MNDAssocitaion donation website.
2) MNDA Shop is linked direct to MNDAsssociation shop website to purchase awareness items etc or click Here to go to stampoutmnd ebay site where you may purchase disability or mnd awareness items from StampOutMND which will then be forwarded onto MNDCheshire.
1) Anyone sending attachments or others not to do with the cause through social media will be blocked from sending anymore messages therfore leaving them to send messages via Here Reason as i receiving to many none charity messages, Special holidays except.
2) Anyone posting fake news e.g. herbal remedies will be reported to the media site in question also MNDA Association where they may take further action.
StampOutMND May hold your details for our purpose only and will contact the person in question first before giving any details out.
StampOutMND is fundraising for MNDACheshire
Motor Neurone Disease Association
Charity Registration Number 294354
Helpline: 0808 802 6262
Contact Dianne 07929 732958
ALERT FOR CHARITIES FUND RAISING & POSTAL STAMP FRAUD 30/11/2018 Click HERE
Updated May 2019